Thursday 17 January 2013

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

Posted by MyHappyFinger at Thursday, January 17, 2013
Hi all lovely fingers! I wanted to introduce to you my new family member, Rudolph.








Yeah........I know....... it's super late to show it now especially when Christmas is over long long time ago....but isn't he cute?? =^o^= (trying to escape from explaining why it's late to post)



The side face of Rudolph (Spam more picture to distract you). Rudolph is actually made with sock and felt if you were wondering. Fun to make and easy to do!




Yup! Duffy hanging on his antler LOL. I don't have a Christmas tree, so this is what I did :P



At least Rudolph wont be lonely on Christmas with Duffy and ShellieMay :P .By the way, Rudolph was born on Christmas 2012!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Happy Finger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea