Monday 20 August 2012

Duffy & ShellieMay Felt Keychain

Posted by MyHappyFinger at Monday, August 20, 2012
I bought plenty of pastel colour felts during shopping with my bestie last month so i decided to make keychain with them.

Fist attempt.
My first attempt doing ShellieMay. Uh...I think she look more like a koala bear instead. >.< and thus i decided to redo.

Second attempt (left).

My second attempt, i think she looks much better and pretty satisfy with it :) I also added in ShellieMay's ribbon!


Bright Brown Duffy on left.

Darker Brown Duffy on top.

Which Duffy to pick?hmm...

Do they look cute? I tested two different colour for Duffy. I personally prefer the brighter colour one but decided to go for the darker brown colour because it matches Duffy's original colour.


 After finalizing everything, time to copy and paste :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Happy Finger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea